Killer Dice Rules
Currently known as Killer Dice
Killer Dice is a fun way for Sylus to aide other community member's in a friendly wager for in-game gold.
How to Play
- Find someone who wishes to make a gold bet or wager against you of equal value.
- Get in touch with Sylus, and let him know who is placing bets.
- Sylus will initially list 2 Gems for the wager amounts.
- Two players want to increase their Gold and win 1,000,000 Gold.
- Sylus puts 2 individual Gem auctions up for: 555,556 Gold.
- (55,556 gold extra to cover the tax)
- Whomever wins places 205 Gems on the market for a total of 1,000,000 Gold.
- (205 Gems @ 4878 ea. to claim your 1,000,000 Gold which will be taxed.)
- First and second rolling order , will be given as choice in PM
- If both players wish to go first, or second. whoever replied first get's priority.
- The 'win' is determined by the total value of each players roll (two 6D's)
- If both players 'tie' there is a do-over. (re-roll)
--- Note: Rules always subject to change and improvision.
Note 5mil bet is 5,555,552
Note Claim 10mil is 205 @ 48780
"7 or 11"
left or right decided, lowest number takes first or second roll
players are trying to get 7 or 11.
11 and 7 are winning total numbers
if you roll doubles you get a free roll again.
once one player gets 7 or 11 the opposition gets one chance (roll) to tie it.