Terms of Service
Violation of any in-game rules may lead to discipline up to and including permanent removal ("ban", "banning") from Hack and Cast. Decisions to ban players are not made hastily, and careful consideration and review occurs before such a decision is issued. As such, all bans are permanent and will not be uplifted.
- Using any form of scripting or automation to play Hack and Cast is strictly prohibited. Macros and bots of any kind are prohibited. The simplest definition for a macro/script/bot/automation tool is anything that plays the game without you physically clicking or pushing buttons yourself.
- Any exploitation, glitching, hacking or gaining any unfair advantage over other players using a method not permitted by staff will result in a permanent ban.
- Repeatedly failing security checks/bot checks will result in a temporary ban. Repeated temporary bans will result in further discipline against your account.
- Recalling or reversing funds spent on Hack and Cast via chargeback, bank dispute, Paypal dispute or any other means will result in a permanent ban.
- Reading the in-game updates is your responsibility. If we ever update the Terms of Service, the Updates window will notify you of the change using the 'Updates' window.
- "Scamming" other players is defined as failing to fulfill your stated obligation in a trade or exchange. Any player found guilty of scamming other players for in-game assets will be permanently banned, after thorough evidence review. As mentioned in the TOS below, we will not intervene in exchange or sale of in-game goods for external money/goods.
- Multiple accounts from the same IP address or player are permitted, but any transactions/sales between the accounts are prohibited. If a player is found to have been using proxies to maintain multiple accounts and trade items/currency between them, they will also be in violation of this rule.
- All modifications that you make to your character are YOUR responsibility, and HAC administration is not responsible for adjusting or reverting any changes you decide to make. This includes spending any form of currency (Painite, Gold, or otherwise).
- Do not disrespect or harass the staff (click Credits at the bottom of the game to see who the staff is).
Terms of Service
HACK AND CAST (the "Website") IS MADE AVAILABLE BY SACRED PLOW COW SOFTWARE ("SPCS" JEFF HARNISCH) TO YOU, EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY ("End User" or "You") UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE (the "Agreement"). PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
WHILE WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE POSSIBLE AND OFFERING AN ENJOYABLE ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE/BAN USERS FROM THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
LICENSE TERM: By purchasing goods on our website or as a free non-paying user, you are entitled to a lifetime license to access our website, until the website is no longer available or until this agreement is terminated as described in TERMINATION.
PRIZES: The monthly Beast Hunt prizes and the monthly Land Conquering Competition prizes are awarded as a result of PLAYER SKILL, not random elements or forces. For the Beast Hunt, Players must fight beasts using their player-developed skills and characters. In the Land Conquering Competition, players must fight monsters to conquer land tiles, using their player-developed skills and characters. Neither competition, nor the first place cash prizes, are a form of gambling. Players must claim their winnings, either by responding to private message from the Admin or emailing us using the contact form, within 30 days of the award. After 30 days, the winner(s) will forfeit their winnings. Prize payouts may not exceed $100.00 in value, per account, per month; this cap may increase as our pots increase
PURCHASES: You may not purchase Painite or other forms of credit on HackAndCast.com for other players. If you purchase Painite or other forms of credit, they will ONLY be awarded to YOUR account. All purchases for items ON HackAndCast.com are exclusively for intangible goods; we do not ship goods. Any way that you spend your Painite, Gold, or other form of in-game currency is your responsibility. We will not refund, reverse or undo any trades or expenditures of Painite/Gold/other forms of currency. If you bought a boost you didn't want, you're stuck with it, so spend carefully. In short: all modifications that you make to your character are YOUR responsibility, and HAC administration is not responsible for adjusting or reverting any changes you decide to make.
REFUNDS: No refunds will be issued. Purchase of ANY goods on the website are non-refundable, non-transferable and without warranty.
TRANSFERABILITY: While trading or selling accounts or goods in-game for services/property/money outside of the game is not prohibited, we will not intervene in any such sales nor interpret the outcomes of such sales.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: SPCS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. THE WEBSITE IS FURNISHED "AS IS", WITH ALL FAULTS, AND SPCS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: End User's sole remedy for any breach of this Agreement by SPCS shall be the provision of replacement WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPCS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS OR LIABILITY OR INJURY TO THIRD PERSONS OR ENTITIES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SPCS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY DAMAGE. SPCS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE WHICH IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED WITH THE WEBSITE. End User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SPCS from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with End User`s proper or improper and unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or any parts of it. In no event shall End User be entitled to any damages in excess of End User's payments to SPCS hereunder.
CONFLICTING TERMS: The terms of this Agreement shall take precedence over any conflicting terms which may be in End User's purchase order or SPCS's or its agent's invoice.
TERMINATION: This Agreement and the license granted herein shall continue until the end of the license term or until terminated as described in this Section. If End User breaches this Agreement, SPCS shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately, without prior notice.
UPDATING TERMS OF SERVICE: From time to time, we may update the Terms of Service. Notification of the updates will be posted in the in-game 'Updates' window. It is your responsibility to stay current with our Terms of Service.
If the terms stated in this Agreement are acceptable to You, then you may use this website. Further use of this website indicates Your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 2010-2013 JRIM SOFTWARE 2014 SPCS SOFTWARE (JEFF HARNISCH). All rights reserved.
Last revised July 27, 2014.